Heritage Photography & Reporting
Detailed Photographic record of Heritage buildings and Assets such as bridges.
The most common types of processes that are used to record heritage items are discussed briefly below.
A photographic record of the appearance of the item should include the following as a minimum:
- overall views from different angles, both close-up and showing its relationship to its surroundings;
- views of each exterior and interior elevation;
- significant details.Photographs can be used to show any alterations which have been made over time, or repair techniques used.
Displaced material known to exist elsewhere and relating to the site can be photographed and included in the record.
Photographs can be used to record technical or other drawings and old photographs which cannot be copied by other means.It may sometimes be useful to include a scale rod, particularly for an archaeological excavation.All photographs are dated, mounted and catalogued and have descriptive captions. We also Print out each photograph on Archival paper to store prints.
Proof sheets also accompany the photographs. The proof sheets and any prints are cross-referenced to the photograph.
Virtual Tour – Heritage or Project
Virtual tour of project works on showing 360×180 degree views of project via a fly through from an google map, aerial photo or site plan. Multiple projects can be previewed in a tour. This photo tour allows users to travel from marker to marker through the jobsite. Images taken with an ultra-wide lens are stitched together, capturing the context of multiple walls and angles in a room.
- Walk through a virtual construction job site using Hi-Res photos of real time conditions
- Capture your work in one seamless shot 360×180
- Interactive dynamic experience.
- Data, video, plans and can be viewed via a web-enabled tablet or smart phone.
Virtual Site can be customised to deliver your project a new vehicle to deliver critical data during the
project construction but also to continually access data for future reference.
- Environmental Reporting of Site for Flora, Fauna, Water and Archeological findings and photos
- Capture your work in one seamless shot 360×180 throughout different stages of the project
- Marking important stages, rework and safety concerns.
- vehicle to access reports and plans onsite through links on the images
- Post project: Assett Management of locations, projects, buildings.
VIRTUAL PROJECT 360 x 180 VR Project